- 2cups seasonal vegetables
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon mirin or chinese wine
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 large chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- 2 green shallots, finely sliced
- Place the vegetables evenly into the base of the varoma, place the lid on top and set aside.
- Put the ginger, soy sauce, vegetable oil, mirin, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, lemon juice and zest into the TM bowl at cook for 2 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
- Add the sliced chicken breast to TM bowl. Secure the varoma on top and cook for 6 minutes/varoma/reverse/Speed 1.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced shallots. Serve with steamed jasmine rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Chiang mai noodles
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup