- 4 Scotch fillet steaks
- 4 shallots, roughly chopped
- 30 grams brandy
- 500 grams Fresh Tomato Sauce, Bottled or from EDC
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- Water or Vegetable Stock, if required.
- 20 grams Butter
- pepper, to tase
8Recipe is created for
Flatten scotch fillet steaks and season with black pepper
Place in tray of Varoma.
Place shallots in bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Add 10grams of butter and brandy, saute shallots for 1 minute at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add tomato sauce and dash of Worcestershire sauce to taste to bowl . You may also like to add some stock and or water so that sauce does not become too thick. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes at Varoma termperature on speed soft .
Place varoma with meat in position (add some vegies in bottom dish of varoma).
At the end of cooking, remove meat and vegies and check sauce is to liking and add the other 10 grams of butter. If too thick add a bit more hot stock and then the butter.
Stir in freshly chopped parsley and pour over the steaks.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars