- 4 Scotch fillet steaks
- 4 shallots, roughly chopped
- 30 grams brandy
- 500 grams Fresh Tomato Sauce, Bottled or from EDC
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- Water or Vegetable Stock, if required.
- 20 grams Butter
- pepper, to tase
8Recipe is created for
Flatten scotch fillet steaks and season with black pepper
Place in tray of Varoma.
Place shallots in bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Add 10grams of butter and brandy, saute shallots for 1 minute at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add tomato sauce and dash of Worcestershire sauce to taste to bowl . You may also like to add some stock and or water so that sauce does not become too thick. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes at Varoma termperature on speed soft .
Place varoma with meat in position (add some vegies in bottom dish of varoma).
At the end of cooking, remove meat and vegies and check sauce is to liking and add the other 10 grams of butter. If too thick add a bit more hot stock and then the butter.
Stir in freshly chopped parsley and pour over the steaks.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles