- 1 -2 fillet chicken breasts, roughly chopped
- 2 sprig parsley, Leaves only
- 1 heaped teaspoon Mustard seeds, Milled previously
- 1/2 heaped teaspoon Sage
- 1 egg white
- 1-2 heaped tablespoons cottage cheese, Low fat or full fat
- Salt and pepper, To Taste
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients excluding the Cottage cheese into the bowl.
Set to Closed lid Position.
Press the Turbo button 2 to 3 times or until desired consistency
Add the Cottage Cheese and Egg White.
Mix for 6 Seconds on Speed 4.
Make into Walnut size balls and place onto baking paper on the Varoma Tray.
Add 700 grams of water to the TM Bowl.
Set the time for 18 mins Varoma Temperature Speed 2
Steamed Chicken Rissoles
You can easily turn this into an Asian style soup by adding Miso or Soy sauce to the water in the cooking stage.
When finished cooking pour the soup into serving bowls add the meatballs and some Chives or Shallots on top.
This is a low fate recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Spicy Lamb Marinade