- 60 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 60 g soy sauce
- 60 g crunchy peanut butter
- 4 pieces chicken thighs, skin off
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 C. Combine Chilli and Soy sauce with peanut butter in TMX bowl and saute for 2-3 minutes on Varoma temp speed 1.
Mix chicken with sauce by placing into the TMX bowl on reverse speed soft and leave to marinade for as long as possible.
PLace chicken in an oven proof dish and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Serve with salad or rice.
You can also cook this in the Varoma by placing wet baking paper on the top tray and steaming 20 mins/Varoma/speed 2
For those with nut allergies use sunflower seed spread in place of the peanut butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover