- 1000 g chicken thighs fillets, trimmed
- 200 g natural yoghut
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon Tandoori Paste
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds ground
- 2 teaspoon coriander seeds ground
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala (Everyday Cookbook)
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon chilli powder
- 0.5 teaspoon turmeric powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Spray the lid with oil (to prevent staining)
2. Chop garlic and ginger in the thermomix for 7 seconds, speed 7 MC on
3. Mix everything in the thermomix except the chicken until it is a paste (10 seconds, speed 9 MC on)
4. Cut the chicken into pieces
5. Put the chicken in a bowl and thoroughly mix with sauce
6. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge overnight
7. Put it on metal skewers
8. Put it over a deep BBQ pan @1800c for 20 - 15 mins making sure that the chicken doesn’t touch any other part or the BBQ.
Tandoori Chicken adapted from www.homemaderecipes.com.au
use the tandoori chicken to make butter chicken \ have it with garlic naan bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Pumpkin Soup