- 1000 g chicken thighs fillets, trimmed
- 200 g natural yoghut
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon Tandoori Paste
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds ground
- 2 teaspoon coriander seeds ground
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala (Everyday Cookbook)
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon chilli powder
- 0.5 teaspoon turmeric powder
Recipe is created for
1. Spray the lid with oil (to prevent staining)
2. Chop garlic and ginger in the thermomix for 7 seconds, speed 7 MC on
3. Mix everything in the thermomix except the chicken until it is a paste (10 seconds, speed 9 MC on)
4. Cut the chicken into pieces
5. Put the chicken in a bowl and thoroughly mix with sauce
6. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge overnight
7. Put it on metal skewers
8. Put it over a deep BBQ pan @1800c for 20 - 15 mins making sure that the chicken doesn’t touch any other part or the BBQ.
Tandoori Chicken adapted from www.homemaderecipes.com.au
Accessories you need
use the tandoori chicken to make butter chicken \ have it with garlic naan bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)