- 500 grams Chicken bread
- 1-2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 50 grams Mixed Asian Salad leaves
- Handful of mixed basil, coriander and mint leaves
- 4 burger buns
- Slices of cheese
- 6 tablespoons coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1/2 lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Thai Fish Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sweet chilli sauce
1. Place chicken, curry paste, onion, coriander and some salt and pepper into the bowl and set to 20 seconds / speed 5-6 / MC on. You may need to scrape down sides half way or keep processing until all mixed and minced
2. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for 30 mins
3. Put all the satay sauce ingredients (Coconut cream, Peanut Butter, Lime, Fish Sauce and Sweet chilli sauce) into a small saucepan and hear gently, stirring for 2 mins or until thick. This can also be done in the bowl, 2 minutes, 100 degress, speed 2
4. Divide the meat mixture into 8 patties and cook for 5-6 minutes each side
5. Assemble buns with patties, sauce, salad leaves, pinch of combined herbs (basil, coriander and mint), cheese and anything else you want to add
Note: Patties and sauce freeze great.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney