THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams Block Parmesan Cheese, Cube to grate
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 bunch parsley, Small bunch
- 50 grams olive oil
- 100 grams white wine
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 250-300 grams chicken, Sliced thinly
- 2-3 pieces lean bacon, Cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate, EDC
- 380 grams Cubed (2cm) and Baked Pumpkin, Bake in olive oil &amp; Tamari sauce
- 200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- Add Water to just under 2 litre mark on bowl
- 100 g peas, baby, frozen
- 150 g peas
Recipe is created for
Place Spinach leaves in Thermoserver.
Grate Parmesan cheese 10seconds/Speed9
Place in the Thermoserver.
Wash Bowl as protein sticks.
Chop onion, garlic and parsley 2-3 Seconds/Speed 7
Add oil to TM bowl using scales to weigh in
Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 1 with MC off
Add wine & rice Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1
Add bacon pieces for last 20 seconds
Add chicken, vegetable stock concentrate, and water
Cook 18 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1
Place pumpkin in Varoma while risotto is cooking to warm up or finish cooking if needed.
When finished place pumpkn in Thermoserver pour risotto on top. Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes for rice to absorb the liquid.
Stir to mix leaves, pumpkin and cheese with risotto
Bake pumpkin in oven in advance or part bake and finish in varoma while risotto is cooking
Accessories you need
Cooking time does not include baking of pumpkin cubes. These could be added to risotto but would not retain shape or have the added flavour.Face book page Thermo Queen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney