- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into about 4 pieces
- 30 grams Tasty cheese, cut into 3 pieces
- 1/2 --- onion
- 4 sprigs parsley, (can include stalks)
- 700 grams chicken breast, (~2-3 breasts), partially frozen
- 70 grams frozen bread, (or fresh breadcrumbs if you have them)
- 30 grams pizza sauce, I used 1/2 tomato sauce and 1/2 tomato paste
- 1 egg
- 1. Preheat oven 180 degrees.
- 2. Break bread into smaller pieces and place in TM bowl. Crumb for 7 seconds speed 7. Set aside.
- 3. Add cheese to TM bowl and grate 8 seconds speed 8. Set aside into same bowl as breadcrumbs
- 4. Add onion & parsley to TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds speed 7. Scrape down sides.
- 5. Add all other ingredients including reserved cheese & breadcrumbs. Mix 15 seconds speed 7.
- 6. Using wet hands, roll mixture into meatballs and place on baking tray lined with paper. Bake ~25 minutes until cooked through.
Alternatively, place uncooked balls on an oven tray lined with paper and freeze until solid/overnight, then transfer to a plastic bag or container and keep frozen until ready to use. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees C when ready to use.
Accessories you need
Great for school lunchboxes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- My dad Bill's curried chicken
- Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Honey Soy Chicken Roll
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Kel's edited version of sweet n sour pork meatballs
- Festive Baked Chicken Thighs
- Deb's Chicken bacon and spinach risotto
- Debs Caesar salad
- Pork and Fennel Meatballs with Creamy Mushrooms, Sage and Beans
- Honey Chicken - Chinese take away style