- 50 gram Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 50 gram bread, torn
- 300 gram sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 600 gram chicken breast, thickly sliced
- 1.2 litre water
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 20 gram Butter
- 40 gram flour
- 600 gram lite white milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 gram ham, chopped
- 60 gram Baby Spinach Leaves
- 40 gram pinenuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place bread and parmesan cheese in bowl - 10 secs/speed 10 and set aside.
Roll chicken pieces in breadcrumb mixture and place in varoma dish. Arrange pumpkin in varoma tray, put water in bowl and cook 20 min/varoma/speed 1. Once cooked, set chicken and pumpkin aside to cool slightly.
Place onion and garlic in dry bowl 3 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and saute 2 min/100/speed 1.
Add flour, milk and stock and cook for 6 min/90/speed 3 or until thickened.
Add ham, spinach and pinenuts and combine 1 min/reverse/speed 2.
Roll chicken in left over breadcrumb mixture, then place pumpkin in a baking dish, put chicken on top and then pour spinach mixture over the top. Top with any remaining breadcrumbs and cheese and heat 20 mins in 180 degree oven until heated through and browned on top.
Add corn to the varoma too! Works with peas as well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar