- 50 gram Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 50 gram bread, torn
- 300 gram sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 600 gram chicken breast, thickly sliced
- 1.2 litre water
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 20 gram Butter
- 40 gram flour
- 600 gram lite white milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 gram ham, chopped
- 60 gram Baby Spinach Leaves
- 40 gram pinenuts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place bread and parmesan cheese in bowl - 10 secs/speed 10 and set aside.
Roll chicken pieces in breadcrumb mixture and place in varoma dish. Arrange pumpkin in varoma tray, put water in bowl and cook 20 min/varoma/speed 1. Once cooked, set chicken and pumpkin aside to cool slightly.
Place onion and garlic in dry bowl 3 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and saute 2 min/100/speed 1.
Add flour, milk and stock and cook for 6 min/90/speed 3 or until thickened.
Add ham, spinach and pinenuts and combine 1 min/reverse/speed 2.
Roll chicken in left over breadcrumb mixture, then place pumpkin in a baking dish, put chicken on top and then pour spinach mixture over the top. Top with any remaining breadcrumbs and cheese and heat 20 mins in 180 degree oven until heated through and browned on top.
Add corn to the varoma too! Works with peas as well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer