- 2 clove garlic
- 40g oil
- 10 large mushrooms
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- 800g tin of whole peeled tomatoes
- Whole small potato (approx. 60g) chopped into 1cm cubes
- 400g lamb, cut into 1cm-2cm cubes
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
Chop garlic and onion and chop for 3 Sec, SP 6. Scrape down sides.
Add oil and sauté 1 Min Temp. 100, reverse.
Add all other ingredients along with a little water
Cook for 25 Mins, Temp 100, .
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)