- 2 clove garlic
- 40g oil
- 10 large mushrooms
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- 800g tin of whole peeled tomatoes
- Whole small potato (approx. 60g) chopped into 1cm cubes
- 400g lamb, cut into 1cm-2cm cubes
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
Chop garlic and onion and chop for 3 Sec, SP 6. Scrape down sides.
Add oil and sauté 1 Min Temp. 100, reverse.
Add all other ingredients along with a little water
Cook for 25 Mins, Temp 100, .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry