- 2 clove garlic
- 40g oil
- 10 large mushrooms
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- 800g tin of whole peeled tomatoes
- Whole small potato (approx. 60g) chopped into 1cm cubes
- 400g lamb, cut into 1cm-2cm cubes
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
Chop garlic and onion and chop for 3 Sec, SP 6. Scrape down sides.
Add oil and sauté 1 Min Temp. 100, reverse.
Add all other ingredients along with a little water
Cook for 25 Mins, Temp 100, .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa