- 2 teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 200 grams water
- 3 cloves garlic
- 60 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6-8 pieces chicken thighs
- 120 grams thickened cream
- 40 grams Lemon juice (bottle or fresh)
- 1-2 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mix chicken stock concentrate with water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Chop garlic in the TM bowl 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape sides of the bowl. Add 20g butter into TM bowl and melt40 sec / 50oC / speed 4. Scrape sides of the bowl again and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200oC. Coat both sides of the chicken cutlets with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Melt the remaining 40g of butter on a fry pan. Sear chicken on each side and when seared, set aside in an oven proof tray
- Once all the chicken has been seared and placed in an oven proof tray, carefully add the cooked butter from the frying pan into the TM bowl. You will hear a sizzling sound as the hot butter makes contact with the chopped garlic and butter melted earlier.
- Add liquid stock, thickened cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and mixed herbs to the TM bowl. Cook 13 mins / 100oC / speed 2.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and into the oven proof tray, filling up to three quarters of the way.
- Place in the oven to roast for approximately 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately with rice.
Accessories you need
The sauce is runny, you can use a thickener of your choice if you prefer thicker sauces.
The size of your baking dish will determine the amount of chicken you can cook and as such, the number of servings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce