- 20 g coconut oil
- 1 3 second cooking spray, to spray pie dishes
- 400 g lean beef mince
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon Corn Flour, dissolved in 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 sheets of Pampas, Puff Pastry, reduced fat, slightly thawed
- 1 tablespoon EDC Stock Paste
- mixed vegetables, eg, snow peas, broccolini, pumpkin, cauli
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut onion in half, place in bowl, add lid with MC.
Chop for 5 sec / speed 5
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
Replace lid and MC
Chop for 3 sec / speed 5
Add 20gm Coconut oil, 5 min / Varoma / Speed 1 (With MC off)
Add 2 Tbls (10ml) Oyster Sauce
Add 1 Tbls of EDC stock concentrate
Add 2 Tbls of cornflour dissolved in 2 Tbls of water
Add 400gm of Lean Beef Mince (broken up, i scooped it i with a teaspoon)
Season with Salt & Pepper if you wish
Add lid & MC
15 minutes / 100 degrees / Reverse / Speed 1
*** while this is cooking, Quarter Puff Pastry Sheets (4 squares) line 4 cooking sprayed pie dishes .
Prepare your fresh mixed vegetables - I used Sweet Potato in 3cm cubes, Carrot quartered, Broccolini & Snow Peas ***
Scrape down sides, stir gently, replace lid & MC
further 7.30 mitues / 100 degrees / Reverse / Speed 1
When finished, divide mixture evenly into pies.
Place remaining pastry squares on top, gathering and pressing the pastry bottom and pastry top together so that mixture doesn't escape during cooking.
Place pies on an oven tray and bake in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Rotate oven tray during baking, to evenly brown the pastry.
Root veggies - eg sweet potato/potato + carrot into basket and into bowl with 500ml water add lid without MC
Add Varoma tray, lay broccolini, snow peas etc place varoma tray lid on.
21.50 minutes / Varoma / speed 1
1. Chop & Saute Onion
Mince filling/Pie Making
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken