- 1 zucchini, grated & remove excess moisture
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 small pieces birds eye chilli, or 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 zest of lemon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 fillets chicken breast
- 100 g green beans, trimmed
- 500 g potatoes, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 15 g Butter
- 50 g Milk
- 1/3 teaspoon TM Vegetable stock paste
- Salt & pepper to taste
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 Preheat the oven to 200°C
2 Grate parmesan cheese 5 sec / speed 10 remove and place in a separate bowl.
Grate zucchini 3 sec / speed 5. then spread zucchini out between paper towels and wring out excess liquid.
De-seed birds eye chilli according to preference and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
Zest your lemon. Season the topping with salt and pepper.
3 Pound each chicken breast fillet with a mallet till it's 1 cm thick.
4 Season toppings with salt and pepper. Coat each chicken breast with half of the olive oil and place on a prepared oven tray. Spoon the zucchini mixture over the top side of the chicken in a thick layer. Cook in the oven for 18 minutes. Turn the oven grill to hot and cook for a further 5-10 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy and the chicken is cooked through.
5 Chop potato into 3 cm cubes, place in simmer basket and fill TM bowl with 1200 g water 25 min / veroma / . In the last 15 minutes, place the beans in the veroma tray, and place on top to cook for the last 15 minutes.
Once the potato is cooked through, check that potatoes are soft. Remove simmer basket and discard the water. Insert butterfly whisk. Place the potatoes back into the TM bowl, add butter, milk, TM Veg stock, salt and pepper to taste 10 sec / speed 4.
This recipe was converted to Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Japanese coconut buns
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce