- 40 grams oats (rolled)
- 30 grams Coconut Shredded
- 130 grams Milk
- 90 grams water
- to taste raw sugar, Optional
- to taste golden syrup
Place oats and coconut in TM bowl, and turbo twice.
Place the other ingredients, except the golden syrup in TM bowl, cook 8mins, 90degrees, , speed 2.
Serve after stirring through a good spoon of golden syrup!
Accessories you need
Sprinkle some shredded coconut over top to serve
A 'sometimes' brekky, but it is delish!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun