- 1 small green apple, quartered
- 200 g SR Flour White or Wholemeal, or buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 250 g Milk, or buttermilk
- 1 egg
- pinch nutmeg ground
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 100 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
Place apple into TM Bowl for 2 secs on speed 6, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining ingredients (except blueberries) & mix for 5 secs on speed 5. Add blueberries & mix on reverse for 1 sec on speed 3.
Cook in a medium/hot fry pan with a little butter, until golden and springy to the touch.
Serve with your favourite fruit and syrup & some homemade yoghurt.
Apple & Blueberry Pancakes
Based on 2 Jamie Oliver Recipes.
Mill your cinnamon & nutmeg fresh for an even more delicious result.
Gluten free option mill almonds & buckwheat to use in place of flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bangalore Escorts Services
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs