- 330 g raw buckwheat kernels
- 2 tsp salt
- 750 g water
- 1 --- egg
Add 330g raw buckwheat kernels to the bowl and mill 1min speed 10.
Add salt and 400g water. Mix 20s speed 5.
Scrape down sides and base of bowl with spatula.
Add remaining water and mix 20s speed 5.
Scrape bowl again and add egg. Mix 30s speed 5.
Stand mixture in fridge until ready to use.
Heat a heavy based non-stick pan over medium/high heat and brush with a little oil.
Pour in enough batter to spread to desired size. When the top has almost dried, flip the galette over and cook until just brown.
As you cook the galettes, stack them on a plate and cover with a heat proof lid to keep the moisture in (I use a curved dutch oven lid).
As soon as they are all cooked, cover with plastic wrap and when cool enough, refridgerate until ready to use. This keeps the galettes moist and flexible so they will hold together better when used as wraps.
To Use as Wraps
Accessories you need
These make great kid-friendly wraps or pancakes, with either sweet or savoury fillings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Goujeres with chives
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies
- Creamy Tomato, Prawn & Pumpkin Fettuccine
- Walnut & Rosemary Shortbread
- Buckwheat & Rice Risotto with Chicken & Asparagus
- Cheesy chilli pull apart bread
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls