- 1/2 cauliflower, broken in florets
- 2 dashes olive oil
- 1 heaped teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 heaped teaspoon tumeric
- 1 heaped tablespoon paprika
- 50 g pine nuts, omit if you dont like them or add more if you prefer
- 2 heaped tbsp orange marmalade, Add more to your taste preferance
- All Season Salt, to taste when cooking diced chicken
- 1 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/2 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoons garlic paste, less if garlic isn't your fav.
- 200 grams chicken, diced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Onion & cauliflower florets to TM bowl.
Chop 4 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape sides & chop further if you prefer a finer result in your cauliflower.
Add oil, diced chicken, pine nuts, garlic & all season salt. Cook 12 minutes, 100°C, , speed .
Add all other ingredients Cook 8 minutes, 100 °C, ,.
Accessories you need
This can be made in a food processor and cooked in a non-stick pan on the stove which is also really easy.
A dollop of sour cream would also go lovely with this dish.
Omit the chicken and cool in the fridge as a summer BBQ salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Barbecued pork ribs