- 1 or 2 cloves Peeled garlic
- 1 onion, quatered
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 400 g Milk
- 120 g Chedder cheese, either grated or cubed
- 30-50 g Parmesan cheese, optional, either grated or cubed
- 1-2 teaspoon Whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 300-400 grams Vegetables of choice, diced carrot, sliced mushrooms, frozen peas and corn
1. Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides.
2. Add 1 desert spoon of butter (extra to ingredient list), saute ontion and garlic on varoma, speed 1, 6 minutes.
3. Add flour, 350g milk, butter and cheeses. Cook for 8 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
4. Add wholegrain mustard, veggies of choice and lemon -juice, 50g of milk (may need more milk) S&P to taste. Cook for 8-10 minutes, 100 degrees,speed 2 "Counter-clockwise operation" . While this is cooking, cook the pasta of choice seperatley.
5. When all cooked, combine and serve!
Accessories you need
Can be gluten free, simply use GF flour and GF pasta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread