- 500 grams chicken breast, Sliced in Strips
- 500 grams Raw Prawns
- 250 grams Rice noodles
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small chilli
- 10 grams ginger
- 2 spring onions
- 50 grams frozen peas
- 2 eggs
- 15 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams Chinese Rice Wine
- 5 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Chicken stock powder
- 30 grams olive oil
- 150 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, chilli and ginger into mixing bowl, Chop 3 Seconds, Speed 7
Scrap Down Sides of Bowl
Add 50g Olive Oil and Saute for 3 Mins, 120', Speed1
Add Chicken and saute, 2 mins, 120', , Speed 1
Add Soy Sauce, Rice wine, Sugar, Curry Powder, Chicken Stock, Water, Chicken Stock Powder, Prawns and Peas, add lid to bowl.
Place Varoma Bowl and tray into place, wet baking paper and cover varoma tray. Place two whisked eggs, onto paper.
Cook for 8 mins, Varoma, , Speed 1
Place Rice Noodles into Thermo Server and cover with boiling water, let sit with lid on.
Once Cooked, drain water from noodles with basket into another bowl or sink.
Combine Noddles and Chicken mixture to Thermo Server and let stand for 5 mins. Then enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Gingerbread house
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse