- 500 grams chicken breast, Sliced in Strips
- 500 grams Raw Prawns
- 250 grams Rice noodles
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small chilli
- 10 grams ginger
- 2 spring onions
- 50 grams frozen peas
- 2 eggs
- 15 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams Chinese Rice Wine
- 5 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Chicken stock powder
- 30 grams olive oil
- 150 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, chilli and ginger into mixing bowl, Chop 3 Seconds, Speed 7
Scrap Down Sides of Bowl
Add 50g Olive Oil and Saute for 3 Mins, 120', Speed1
Add Chicken and saute, 2 mins, 120', "Counter-clockwise operation" , Speed 1
Add Soy Sauce, Rice wine, Sugar, Curry Powder, Chicken Stock, Water, Chicken Stock Powder, Prawns and Peas, add lid to bowl.
Place Varoma Bowl and tray into place, wet baking paper and cover varoma tray. Place two whisked eggs, onto paper.
Cook for 8 mins, Varoma, "Counter-clockwise operation" , Speed 1
Place Rice Noodles into Thermo Server and cover with boiling water, let sit with lid on.
Once Cooked, drain water from noodles with basket into another bowl or sink.
Combine Noddles and Chicken mixture to Thermo Server and let stand for 5 mins. Then enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread