- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place chicken breast into TM and turn dial to lock position, press turbo 3-4 times until chicken is minced, set aside.
Place Zucchini & Carrot into TM and turn dial to speed 5 & chop for 5-6 seconds or until in small pieces.
Add chicken mince, egg, sweet chilli sauce, tomato sauce, salt & pepper, mix on reverse, speed 5 for about 15 secs or until all has mixed together.
Spoon out mixture into hand, make into a ball shape and place on pre-heated fry pan (flatten patty when you place in frypan), cook on medium heat until cooked through (turning once).
Make a burger or just have with a salad.
So quick, so easy!
Chicken and Veggie Patties
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)