- 300 g chicken breast
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion
- kale leaves
- 2 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
Place chicken breast into TM and turn dial to lock position, press turbo 3-4 times until chicken is minced, set aside.
Place zucchini, carrot & onion into TM and turn dial to speed 5 & chop for 5-6 seconds or until in small pieces. Add Kale 5secs speed 5.
Add chicken mince, egg, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, salt & pepper, mix on reverse, speed 5 for about 15 secs or until all has mixed together.
Spoon out mixture into a pre-heated fry pan (flatten patty when you place in frypan), cook on medium heat until cooked through (turning once).
Make a burger or just have with a salad.
So quick, so easy!
Chicken and Veggie Patties
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits