- 1 lemon, juice
- 20 grams oil of choice, evoo, grape seed, coconut etc
- 2 sprigs fresh herbs of choice e.g. parsley, parsley, mint, basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 Avocado flesh
- 2 spinach or salad leaves, handfuls
- 1 piece red onion, to taste
- 1 cherry tomatos, handful
- 1 Beetroot, roughly chopped, fresh or tinned
- 1 apple, quartered
- borlotti or mixed beans, handful or small tin
Place all dressing ingredients in tm bowl to combine and chop herds 6 seconds sp 8
Place all salad ingredients into bowl with dressing in order listed, "chop chop" by pressing the turbo for 2 full secconds. It will be rough and chunky.
Accessories you need
add a small steamed chicken breast, or tin of tuna, or a handful or cooked cous cous or quiona for a more substanial salad with a protein hit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Truffle Aioli
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Pumpkin Falafels