- 1 lemon, juice
- 20 grams oil of choice, evoo, grape seed, coconut etc
- 2 sprigs fresh herbs of choice e.g. parsley, parsley, mint, basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 Avocado flesh
- 2 spinach or salad leaves, handfuls
- 1 piece red onion, to taste
- 1 cherry tomatos, handful
- 1 Beetroot, roughly chopped, fresh or tinned
- 1 apple, quartered
- borlotti or mixed beans, handful or small tin
Place all dressing ingredients in tm bowl to combine and chop herds 6 seconds sp 8
Place all salad ingredients into bowl with dressing in order listed, "chop chop" by pressing the turbo for 2 full secconds. It will be rough and chunky.
Accessories you need
add a small steamed chicken breast, or tin of tuna, or a handful or cooked cous cous or quiona for a more substanial salad with a protein hit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Apple Pie