- 120 g pumpkin, cubed
- 120 g sweet potato, cubed
- 120 g potato, cubed
- 6 eggs
- 180 g feta
- 100 g Cheddar cheese
- 120 g silverbeet or baby spinach leaves
- 1 red onion
- 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 100 g cream or milk
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
8Recipe is created for
- Place feta into TM bowl and chop for 2-5 seconds on speed 5. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Place cheddar into TM bowl and chop for 5-10 seconds on speed 5, add to feta.
- Place eggs and cream into TM bowl and beat for 5 seconds on speed 3, add to cheese.
- Fill the TM bowl with 900ml boiling water (boiling water speeds up the steaming process), place the varoma onto lid and add diced pumpkin, sweet potato and potato to lower bowl. Place the silverbeet or spinach leaves onto top tray. Cook in Varoma for 10-15 minutes on speed 2, or until just cooked.
- Once cooked, place the silverbeet in with the egg and cheese mixture. Place the vegetables onto the bottom of a well greased flan tray or oven proof dish.
- Empty water from TM bowl and add quartered onion and garlic clove, chop on speed 6 for 3 seconds. Add the diced chorizo and oil to bowl and cook 100C, speed 1, reverse , for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Remove and add to spinach and egg mix, combine well and place on top of cooked vegetables. Bake in a hot oven (200C) for 30-35 minutes.
Chorizo and Vegetable Frittata
Accessories you need
I used a mix silverbeet and baby spinach leaves and cream in my recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)