- 1000 g Puffed rice, White works best
- 200 g coconut oil
- 80 g cacao powder
- 400 g honey
- 20 g vanilla
1. Add the coconut oil, cacao powder, honey and vanilla to the bowl and cook 37degrees/1min/sp2. The syrup should be thick and smooth.
2. Place the puffed rice into a huge bowl, pour the syrup over and stir through. It takes a bit of effort to thoroughly combine the syrup and puffed rice - but all of the rice must be coated. Keep going!
3. Spread the COPS out onto a lined (baking paper) baking tray (you will need 2-3 trays).
4. Pop into the oven at 180degrees and cook for 10mins then stir. Repeat the cooking and stirring a few times (depends on your oven but I do it 3-4 times). Leave the COPS in the trays to cool then break into your storage container. Yum yum pigs bum.
Dont rinse your bowl! Add about 500g of milk, wizz up for 20sec on sp6 for a yum chocolate milk! For hot chocolate warm it up for a few minutes to the temp you want.
The jar in the photo is 5lt in size. This mix fills a container of this size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge