- 1000 g Puffed rice, White works best
- 200 g coconut oil
- 80 g cacao powder
- 400 g honey
- 20 g vanilla
1. Add the coconut oil, cacao powder, honey and vanilla to the bowl and cook 37degrees/1min/sp2. The syrup should be thick and smooth.
2. Place the puffed rice into a huge bowl, pour the syrup over and stir through. It takes a bit of effort to thoroughly combine the syrup and puffed rice - but all of the rice must be coated. Keep going!
3. Spread the COPS out onto a lined (baking paper) baking tray (you will need 2-3 trays).
4. Pop into the oven at 180degrees and cook for 10mins then stir. Repeat the cooking and stirring a few times (depends on your oven but I do it 3-4 times). Leave the COPS in the trays to cool then break into your storage container. Yum yum pigs bum.
Dont rinse your bowl! Add about 500g of milk, wizz up for 20sec on sp6 for a yum chocolate milk! For hot chocolate warm it up for a few minutes to the temp you want.
The jar in the photo is 5lt in size. This mix fills a container of this size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Blueberry Blondie
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities