- 180 grams onion, 1 large onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 30 grams Butter
- 20 grams olive oil
- 400 grams pure cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste (EDC)
- 500 grams Prawns, raw peeled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place peeled onion (180g) and garlic cloves (4) in the thermomix bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 7.
2. Scrape down the sides. Add butter (30g) and oil (20g) and saute for 6 minutes/varoma .
3. Add cream (400g) and vegetable stock paste (1 tbs) and cook for 3 minutes/varoma .
4. Add prawns and cook for 5 minutes/varoma or until the prawns are cooked.
Serve with rice or pasta to make a complete meal.
If you try this recipe, I would very much appreciate your feedback by leaving a comment and rating.
Come visit me on facebook at 'Fayi Cookbooks' for more great recipes:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Pink & White Coconut Ice (Breast Cancer Foundation / Think Pink Fundraiser)
- Traditional Lemonade Scones
- Lemon and Peach Potion Pots For Halloween
- Easy Two Ingredient Scones
- Black and White Marble Cake
- Zucchini Leek soup Failsafe
- Failsafe chicken
- Bloody Coconut Ice
- Cashew cookies (failsafe)
- Failsafe bread
- Rice porridge (failsafe)
- Chocolate nut muffin
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Jaffa Slice
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup