- 1 portion Pizza Dough, I use the recipe from the Basic Cookbook (Supplied with the TM5. This quantity makes 2 large pizzas (8 Slices each)
- 24 pieces Medium Green Pawns
- 8-10 tablespoons Tomato passata sauce
- 4-6 cloves fresh garlic, Add as many as you like!!
- 50 grams olive oil
- 12 leaves fresh basil, Not Negotiable!! Fresh is always best!!
- 1-2 pinches salt
- 100 grams Mozzarella Cheese, Cubed
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 100 grams Parmesan or Pecorino Cheese, Cubed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare one portion of pizza dough as per instructions on the TM5 Basic Cookbook. Prove for the recommended time and roll out onto 2 large pizza trays. Spoon about 4-5 tablespoons of tomato passata sauce onto each base and spread out to the edges with the back of the spoon. Clean and dry the TM bowl.
Place garlic cloves and washed basil leaves into the bowl and blitz for 3 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down with spatula and repeat if needed. Add 50g of extra virgin olive oil and 1-2 good pinches of milled rock salt and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Add mixture to a medium glass bowl with peeled and de-veined prawns and combine until the prawns are coated with the marinade. Cover with cling wrap and set aside. Clean and dry TM bowl.
Add all of the cubed cheese to the bowl and grate for 6 seconds on speed 7. Check to see if the cheese is chopped and combined. Repeat grating for another 3 seconds on speed 7 if needed. Using about half the grated cheese, sprinkle a thin layer of the three cheese mix over both pizza bases. Retain the other half and set aside. Clean and dry the TM bowl.
Spoon marinated prawns evenly over both the the pizza bases and top with the remaining cheese. Slice some more (3-4) fresh basil leaves and top evenly over the pizzas. Cook at 220 degrees on the top shelf of your oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is brown and prawns are almost cooked through. Remove from oven and allow the heat of the tray to finish cooking the prawns. Cooking times will vary with different ovens. Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!!
Garlic Prawn & Basil Topping
Substitute basic pizza dough for a gluten free option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies