- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 40 g hymalayan rock salt
- 500 g water
- 180 g sweet potato
- 150 g zucchini
- 2 spring onions
- 50 g Corn Flour
- 100 g Gluten free plain flour
- 1 tsp baking flour
- 1/4 tsp cumin salt
- 20 g Rapadura Sugar
- 2 Eggs.
- 100 g Milk
- 3 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 100 g Colby cheese, grated
- 8 Sprigs Flat leaf Parsley
- Coconut Oil for Cooking
- 1 medium sized Avocado
- 2 limes juiced
- 10 g corriander
- 1/2 long green chilli
- cumin salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Dry roast cumin seeds 10minutes/100 dgrees/speed 2.
2. Add salt and grind together 30 seconds/speed 8 (or until a fine powder).
1. Place water into thermomix bowl. Put peeled sweet potato into the steaming basket inside the bowl. cook 10 minutes/100 degrees/speed 3. Once cooked remove steaming basket and discard water. Dry bowl. Allow cooked potato to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Put spring onions, parsley and zucchini into bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides. Add sweet potato and repeat 5 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides.
3. Add corn flour, gluten free plain flour, baking powder cumin salt and sugar. Combine 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides.
4. Add eggs and milk. Mix together 20 seconds/speed 4.
5. Add corn kernels and cheese. Combine into mixture 20-30 seconds/reverse/speed 3.
6. Melt coconut oil in medium hot pan. Cook 1 heaped tablespoon of mixture per fritter, cooking 3-4 fritters at a time for 2-3 minutes each side until golden. Repeat until all batter is cooked. Add more oil as required.
1. Chop corriander and chilli 3 seconds/sped 6. Scrape down sides.
2. Add avocado flesh, lime juice and cumin salt and pepper.
3. Mix together 20-30 seconds/speed 3.
4. Serve on top of corn fritters.
These corn fritters are great as a side dish or as a meat free main dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan