- 185 g lukewarm water
- 10 g chia seeds
- 5 g sugar raw
- 20 g dry yeast
- 280 g Gluten free plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 60 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Cooking for 2 person Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Take away food Easy Appetizer Main course Side dish Dinner Lunch Italian Pizza, focaccia
Grease a medium size bowl with oil and set aside
In the bowl of your Thermomix add the water, chia seeds, sugar and yeast - mix 2 min / 37 degrees / speed 2
Add the rest of your ingredients and knead for 2 minutes using the kneading function
Remove your dough from the Thermomix and shape into a ball, place into your prepared bowl, cover with cling wrap and place in a warm area to rise for at least one hour.
Once ready for use, cut your dough into 4 equal pieces and roll out on baking paper to avoid the need for additional oils, top with your favourite toppings.
Gluten Free Pizza Base
Accessories you need
If the weather is cold give your dough a helping hand by filling your thermoserver with hot water while you prepare your dough. Once prepared, dry your thermo server thoroughly and use that for your rise.
For a delicious dairy free topping marinate some chopped garlic & rosemary in olive oil for a few hours then after you roll out your dough brush generously over the base prior to cooking. Season with some sea salt.
For a traditional stone baked texture invest in a pizza stone, these are available at a very reasonable price at bunnings and make all the difference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow