- 800 g chicken breast
- 2 sprigs coriander
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 red chilli, (deseeded)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tomato
- 1/4 red capsicum
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 125g sour cream
- 20 g lime juice
Recipe is created for
Cut chicken breast into strips and steam in varoma.
(place 500 mls water in tm bowl and chicken in varoma dish and cook 15-17 mins varoma temperature speed 1 - stirring halfway through to make sure evenly cooked)
Once cooked drain TM bowl and set cheiken aside to cool.
Put all other ingredients in TM bowl and mix 3 seconds speed 5, then scprae down sides and mix a further 3 seconds speed 4.
Add cooked cooled chicken to TM bowl and mix 6 seconds speed 4. (or less if you like it chunkier)
Take out and use in wraps, rolls and salads
For other recipes - try experimenting with plain cooked chicken - add pesto, mayonaise or your favourite sauce or spice mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choccy Rocks - Janine - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Lemon Cheescake
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate
- Apricot Jam