- 1 leek
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 g garlic & herb butter
- 25 g olive oil
- 400 g Arborio rice
- 80 g sherry
- 100 g mushroom sliced
- 1/2 bunch kale sliced thinly
- 1100 g water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
1. Place leek, onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds on speed 5. Scrape and repest.
2. Place herb butter and oil into TM bowl and heat on Varoma for 3minutes, speed 2.
3. Insert butterfly, rice and sherry and cook for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse soft speed.
4. Add water and stock to TM bowl and cook for 22 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse soft speed.
5. Place kale and mushrooms at the bottom of thermo server. Pour risotto over the top and mix through. Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup