- 1 leek
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 g garlic & herb butter
- 25 g olive oil
- 400 g Arborio rice
- 80 g sherry
- 100 g mushroom sliced
- 1/2 bunch kale sliced thinly
- 1100 g water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
1. Place leek, onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds on speed 5. Scrape and repest.
2. Place herb butter and oil into TM bowl and heat on Varoma for 3minutes, speed 2.
3. Insert butterfly, rice and sherry and cook for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse soft speed.
4. Add water and stock to TM bowl and cook for 22 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse soft speed.
5. Place kale and mushrooms at the bottom of thermo server. Pour risotto over the top and mix through. Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Sweet curried prawns
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)