- 1 leek
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 g garlic & herb butter
- 25 g olive oil
- 400 g Arborio rice
- 80 g sherry
- 100 g mushroom sliced
- 1/2 bunch kale sliced thinly
- 1100 g water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
1. Place leek, onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds on speed 5. Scrape and repest.
2. Place herb butter and oil into TM bowl and heat on Varoma for 3minutes, speed 2.
3. Insert butterfly, rice and sherry and cook for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse soft speed.
4. Add water and stock to TM bowl and cook for 22 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse soft speed.
5. Place kale and mushrooms at the bottom of thermo server. Pour risotto over the top and mix through. Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Tofu with Leeks
- Easy Fried Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) 炒米粉
- Sambal Tumis Pear
- Pizza for One
- Bao Buns
- Thermoserver Rice 4-6 persons
- Salmon Patties & Quacamole
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- Kimmi Thai Salad
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- Kimmis Thai Salad
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Gluten Free Challah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Baby frittatas
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions