- 1 brown onion, large
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 level tablespoon Kasmiri Spice mix, (see recipe for TM)
- 1000 grams diced chicken fillets
- 400 grams tomatoes, ripe
- 100 grams Cashews
- 400 grams Coconut Cream.
- 20 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 10 grams cardamon pods
- 6 whole cloves
- 10 grams peppercorns black
- 25 grams cumin seeds
- 10 grams coriander seeds
- 10 grams fennel seeds
- 10 grams sea salt
- 1 level tablespoon Mustard seeds
- 1 level tablespoon turmeric
- 1 level tablespoon nutmeg, ground
- 1 level tablespoon cinnamon ground
- 1 level tablespoon ginger ground
- 2 dried chillies, large
Recipe is created for
Place garlic & onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 7.
Add oil & spice mix and cook for 3 mins at 100°C on speed 1.
Add tomatoes & cashews into TM bowl, puree for 10 secs on speed 8.
Add chicken & coconut cream, Cook for 25 mins at 100°C on Reverse + speed soft.
Serve with Basmati rice.
Place cardamon pods into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6 to separate seeds from pods. Discard pod casings, leave seeds in bowl.
Add Cinnamon stick (broken in half), cloves, cumin seeds, peppercorns, coriander seeds, fennel seeds & mustard seed, and roast for 10 minutes on Varoma speed 2. Allow to cool slightly.
Add chillies & salt, Mill for 10-15 seconds on speed 9.
Add nutmeg, turmeric, cinnamon & ginger and mix for 4 seconds on speed 4.
Store in an airtight container
Kashmiri Spice Mix
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Bangalore Escorts Services
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie