- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dried marjoram Leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon whole pepper corns
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon dried garlic flakes
- 2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 package tomato soup powder
- 350 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 2 chicken breast, sliced in the middle (lengthways)
- olive oil, for frying
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 white seeded rolls, in half
- 8 leaves cos lettuce, for rolls
- Whole egg mayo, For rolls
Recipe is created for
Add all herbs and spices and mill 1min/speed 9, add flour and mill again 30secs/speed 9 put to side.
Add water to bowl and put veroma try on top, add chicken and cook for 25mins/varoma/speed 2, then place to dry ans cool.
Dip the Chicken in the egg then the coating and do this 3 times.
Add oil and heat on high then cook chicken until golden on both sides.
Make rolls with the lettuce and mayo and add chicken, now enjoy your homemade KFC with less fat!
Accessories you need
The coating will last forever and makes heaps of it.
You can add crushed corn flakes to give it more of a crunch.
Even add things like a hash brown for the tower burger or tomato anything you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Thermomellie's no meat sausage rolls
- Popcorn Chicken
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- Rich Beef Stew
- Korma Paste
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly