- 200~250 g dried sweet potato starch glass noodle 당면, soak for 2-3 hours in cold water
- 20 g Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, soak for 10 min in hot water
- 150 g Handful baby spinach, washed
- 1 Medium Carrot, julienne
- 1 smaill onion, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 500 g Boiling water
- 6~8 tbsp soy sauce
- 4~6 tbsp sugar
- 2~4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1~2 heaped tablespoons sesame seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Soak noodles in cold water for 2~3 hours then drain.
2.Soak Shiitake mushroom in hot water for 10 minutes and squeeze excess water.
3.Prepare the rest of the vegetables as directed.
4.Add boiling water into a bowl
5.Add soaked noodles in the busket and drizzle with 3 tbsp Soy sauce(adding for colour) and 1 tbsp Sesame oil and 1 minced garlic. Gently fold through.
6.Place onions and carrots at the lower layer and the rest of vegetables on top layer of the Varoma, except baby spinach.
7.Cook for 14 min/Varoma/Speed2
8.Add baby spinich in Varoma for 1 min/Varoma/Speed 2
9.Place all the noodles and vegetables in a large bowl. (Be careful all the ingredients are HOT) Gently fold through with rest of the seasoning.
You can find Dried Sweet Potato starch/ Glass noodle at any Asian grocery shop or Coles in Sydney.
-Great vegeterian dish or add Bulgogi, beef or pork.
-Japchae is gluten free dish and sweet potato has no fat or calories. Great for diet when you make it in Varoma.
- It is ok to lose some sauce when you drizzle on soaked noodles in the simmering basket. Its just for colouring the noodles.
-You can eat this on its own or have it with boiled rice. Serve cold or hot.
-You can boil dried noodles according to the packet instead of soaking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes