- 75g Laksa paste (bought or homemade), I use homemade skinnymixers laksa paste
- 20g oyster sauce
- 10g soy sauce, Or coconut aminos or tamari
- 10g Coconut sugar, Or any sugar you like
- 300g water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200g Prawns OR sliced chicken
- 500g hokkein noodles
- 2 eggs
- Fried shallots
- spring onion
- fresh coriander
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add laksa paste, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, water and salt to TM bowl and cook for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, spoon speed (slowest speed).
Add prawns or chicken and cook for 1 minute, varoma, reverse, spoon speed. Add noodles to TM bowl. Use a spatula and give them a good stir to coat in the sauce as much as you can. Cook for 4 minutes, varoma, reverse, spoon speed.
Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a thermoserver and beat lightly with a fork. When the noodles have finished cooking, check to see the meat is cooked then pour the hot noodles into the thermoserver and stir the eggs through quickly. Let it sit for about 5 minutes with the lid on before serving. Garnish with fried shallots, spring onion, fresh coriander, chilli.
DOUBLING THE RECIPE: I've successfully doubled this recipe using 1kg noodles and 100g laksa paste. The rest of the ingredients remain the same. Increase cooking time from 4 minutes to 6 minutes.
Please don't forget to come back and leave a comment and rating on my recipe toet me (and others) know what you think
Check out my Facebook group 'Aussie TM5 Thermomixer' for more great recipe sharing, hints and tips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- QUICK AND EASY BEEF NACHOS
- TASTY SHEPHERD'S PIE (POTATO PIE, COTTAGE PIE)
- CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN AVOCADO CAULIFLOWER MASH
- TASTY BEEF LASAGNE
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing