- 50 grams parmesan
- 600 grams cauliflower, Broken into florets
- 1 leek, White part only
- 20 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 40 grams Butter
- 250 grams bacon
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 heaped tablespoon Stock Concentrate
- 50 grams dry white wine
- 200 grams Bone Broth or Water, (I used beef bone broth)
- 1 Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
1. Mill 50g Parmesan 5secs/Sp 8. Set aside.
2. Mill 600g cauli 10 secs/Sp 4/Reverse until rice consistency. Set aside
3. Chop 1 Leek 3secs/Sp 6. Scrape sides down.
4. Add 40g butter, 20g oil, 200g mushrooms and 250g bacon. Cook 4mins/Varoma/Sp 2/Reverse
5. Add 1 Tbsp stock concentrate, 50g Wine, 200g broth or water and half of the cauli rice. Cook 5mins/Varoma?Rev/
6. Place spinach and rest of cauli rice in large Thermoserver.
7. Pour risotto into Thermoserver over rice and spinach. Stir through Parmesan and allow to sit with the lid on for 5mins, until cheese has melted.
Each serve contains approx.
For a vegetarian option you can omit bacon and use water instead of broth.
This dish is the perfect accompaniement for meat or seafood, or is delicious by itself also. I serve mine with a grilled salmon fillet and some grilled asparagus.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake