- 3 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups SR flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbs coconut sugar
- pinch Himalayan salt
- couple handfuls of frozen blueberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place bananas into the TM bowl. Blitz for 15 sec/Sp 7/MC on.
Scrape down sides and add remaining ingredients (except blueberries) to the TM bowl. Blend for 10 sec/Sp 5/MC on. Scrape down sides and blend a further 10 sec/Sp 5/MC on.
Cook dollops of batter in a hot frypan sprayed with a little oil. Sprinkle blueberries on top. Flip over to cook on the other side when bubbles appear.
Serve with some rhubarb puree.
How to make the magic happen..........
I purchased my cookie moulds in a cake shop.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry
- Nushi's Sugar Reduced Mini Banana Loaves