- 40 g tasty cheddar cheese, cubed
- 40 g bread, cubed
- 1000 g water
- 1-2 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste
- 800 g parsnips, in 2.5cm cubes
- 800 g Potatoes, unpeeled, in 2.5cm cubes
- 600 g Milk, of choice
- 60 g Butter
- 60 g wholemeal flour
- 1-2 tbsp wholegrain mustard, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp honey, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp white wine vinegar, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Place cheese into TM Cooking Bowl, grate 5 seconds speed 8 and set aside for topping.
2. Place bread into TM Cooking Bowl, grate 10 seconds speed 8 and set aside with cheese for topping.
3. Weigh water into TM Cooking Bowl, add Vegetable Stock Paste and bring to boil 6 min. 100 deg. speed 1.
4. Preheat a moderate oven to 190 degrees and lightly grease a casserole or baking dish.
5. Add vegetables to TM Cooking Bowl, cook on reverse 10 mins 100 deg speed 1.
6. Strain using TM Simmering Basket, reserving liquid to use as stock later and placing vegetables into casserole.
7. Make sauce by weighing milk, butter and flour into TM Mixing Bowl and cooking 8 mins. 90 deg. speed 4.
8. Add mustard, honey, vinegar and pepper, seasoning to taste and stir 10 seconds speed 3.
9. Pour sauce evenly over vegetables in casserole, scatter breadcrumbs and cheese evenly over and bake in preheated oven 30 minutes or until heated through, with a crisp, golden crust.
10. Serve immediately.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
300g of the reserved stock could be substituted for 300g of the milk if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Golden syrup spice cookies