- 40 g tasty cheddar cheese, cubed
- 40 g bread, cubed
- 1000 g water
- 1-2 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste
- 800 g parsnips, in 2.5cm cubes
- 800 g Potatoes, unpeeled, in 2.5cm cubes
- 600 g Milk, of choice
- 60 g Butter
- 60 g wholemeal flour
- 1-2 tbsp wholegrain mustard, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp honey, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp white wine vinegar, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Place cheese into TM Cooking Bowl, grate 5 secondsspeed 8 and set aside for topping.
2. Place bread into TM Cooking Bowl, grate 10 seconds speed 8 and set aside with cheese for topping.
3. Weigh water into TM Cooking Bowl, add Vegetable Stock Paste and bring to boil 6 min. 100 deg. speed 1.
4. Preheat a moderate oven to 190 degrees and lightly grease a casserole or baking dish.
5. Add vegetables to TM Cooking Bowl, cook on reverse 10 mins 100 deg speed 1.
6. Strain using TM Simmering Basket, reserving liquid to use as stock later and placing vegetables into casserole.
7. Make sauce by weighing milk, butter and flour into TM Mixing Bowl and cooking 8 mins. 90 deg. speed 4.
8. Add mustard, honey, vinegar and pepper, seasoning to taste and stir 10 seconds speed 3.
9. Pour sauce evenly over vegetables in casserole, scatter breadcrumbs and cheese evenly over and bake in preheated oven 30 minutes or until heated through, with a crisp, golden crust.
10. Serve immediately.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
300g of the reserved stock could be substituted for 300g of the milk if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf