- 500 grams pork mince, bought or homemade
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar raw
- 5 tablespoons Cornflour - Gluten Free
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 40 grams water
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and process for 1min on speed 9. Mixture should be firmish at this point. Now set dial to closed lid position. set timer for 1min and press "Dough mode" interval button. Transfer to another bowl and use a spoon or oiled hands to shape.
Cook in either boiling water, stock, soup or chinese poridge. To ensure fully cooked don't remove until balls have floated for several minutes.
Pictured served in Rice Poridge (great for invalids)
Accessories you need
This recipe is loosely based on bouncy beef balls in the Taste of Asia cookbook.
Once cooked the pork balls can be grilled, stirfried, served in soup, or deep fried as an appetizer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages