- 60 g Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 60 g Tasty cheese, Cubed
- 800 g potatoes, Diced
- 4 bacon rasher, rindless
- 1 onions, Halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 8 eggs
- 300 g cream, whipping, 30-40% fat
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper, black, ground
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cheeses in TM bowl with measuring cup on grate 7 Sec/Speed 5 set aside.
2. Chop onion, garlic and bacon 3 sec/speed 5, scrape down sides of bowl and cook 3 mins/100/speed set aside.
3. Without washing the bowl add 1000 g water, place potatoes in Varoma bowl, cook 20 mins/Varoma/speed 2, when cooked mix through spinach, cooked bacon and onion and grated cheese and place in greased quiche dish.
4. Rinse bowl add eggs, mix 5 sec/ sp3 add cream and salt and pepper mix 5 sec/sp 3, pour over potato mix.
5. Bake in oven 180°C for approx 40 minutes or until cooked and golden brown. Serve with a salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Turkey Nut Stuffing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Black Buger Buns
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies