- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, Cut into cubes
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese, Cut into cubes
- 1 --- carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 170 grams pumpkin, Roughly Chopped
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 red capsicum, Roughly Chopped
- 50 grams macadamia oil
- 6 --- sage leaves
- 6 eggs
- 170 grams ham, Cut into cubes
- pinch Salt & pepper to taste
- 150 grams SR flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line a lamington tin with baking paper
2. Add all of the cubed cheese to the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7 and set aside
3. Add onion, pumpkin and carrot to the TM bowl and chop on speed 4 for 3 seconds
4. Add Capsicum and Sage leaves and chop on speed 4 for 2 seconds
5. Add cheese, eggs, oil, ham, SR flour, ham and salt and pepper and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds
6. Pour into prepared tray and bake for 35 - 40 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Zucchini Muffins