- 1 small piece fresh coconut meat
- 10 almonds, approx
- 1 date
- 1 apple
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp Dried Mixed Beries, (could use blueberries, cranberries, goji etc.)
- 1 tbsp wheat or oat bran
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
Place coconut and date in TM Bowl for 5 seconds/speed 9.
Core the apple and place with all the rest of the ingredients into TM Bowl.
Press the TURBO button a few times till you reach the desired consistancy.
This breakfst dish will keep you going till lunchtime (or have as a healthy lunch).
Make your own yoghurt in the Thermomix.
Make a double batch and store in the fridge for the next day.
Buy coconuts whole, extract the meat and freeze. Take out pieces as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Breakfast Bliss
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Power Protein Balls
- Bliss balls- paleo
- Vegan Date & Walnut Loaf