- 1 small piece fresh coconut meat
- 10 almonds, approx
- 1 date
- 1 apple
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp Dried Mixed Beries, (could use blueberries, cranberries, goji etc.)
- 1 tbsp wheat or oat bran
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
Place coconut and date in TM Bowl for 5 seconds/speed 9.
Core the apple and place with all the rest of the ingredients into TM Bowl.
Press the TURBO button a few times till you reach the desired consistancy.
This breakfst dish will keep you going till lunchtime (or have as a healthy lunch).
Make your own yoghurt in the Thermomix.
Make a double batch and store in the fridge for the next day.
Buy coconuts whole, extract the meat and freeze. Take out pieces as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Lemon Cheescake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate
- Apricot Jam
- Midori Illusion
- Shredded Chicken - flavoured for wraps
- Garlic Wraps (Mountain Bread)
- Fruit Leather
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Greek Yoghurt Pizza Dough
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Easy date scones