- 2 spring onions roughly chopped
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams TM Thai Red Curry Paste, EDC page 38
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 20 grams fish sauce
- 500 grams water
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- 350 grams basmati rice, washed
- 500 grams Butternut Pumpkin, diced
- 500 grams King Prawns, raw and peeled
- 200 grams Mango, diced
- 60 grams Fresh Coriander, chopped
1. Place spring onions into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add coconut oil and thai red curry paste and saute 3mins/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, water and TM vegetable stock to mixing bowl. Place rice in simmering basket and rinse until water runs clear. Insert simmering basket. Place butternut pumpkin in Varoma dish. Place Varoma into position. Cook 25mins/Varoma/spped 1.
4. Add mango to Varoma dish. Arrange prawns on Varoma tray and place Varoma into position. Cook 10mins/Varoma/speed 1.
5. Transfer rice, prawns, pumpkin and mango to ThermoServer then pour over sauce. Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Accessories you need
You could cook, prawns, pumpkin and mango in the mixing bowl and exclude rice to add more flavour. Cook rice separately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly