- 2 spring onions roughly chopped
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams TM Thai Red Curry Paste, EDC page 38
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 20 grams fish sauce
- 500 grams water
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- 350 grams basmati rice, washed
- 500 grams Butternut Pumpkin, diced
- 500 grams King Prawns, raw and peeled
- 200 grams Mango, diced
- 60 grams Fresh Coriander, chopped
1. Place spring onions into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add coconut oil and thai red curry paste and saute 3mins/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, water and TM vegetable stock to mixing bowl. Place rice in simmering basket and rinse until water runs clear. Insert simmering basket. Place butternut pumpkin in Varoma dish. Place Varoma into position. Cook 25mins/Varoma/spped 1.
4. Add mango to Varoma dish. Arrange prawns on Varoma tray and place Varoma into position. Cook 10mins/Varoma/speed 1.
5. Transfer rice, prawns, pumpkin and mango to ThermoServer then pour over sauce. Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Accessories you need
You could cook, prawns, pumpkin and mango in the mixing bowl and exclude rice to add more flavour. Cook rice separately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Thai chicken curry risotto