- 2 spring onions roughly chopped
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams TM Thai Red Curry Paste, EDC page 38
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 20 grams fish sauce
- 500 grams water
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- 350 grams basmati rice, washed
- 500 grams Butternut Pumpkin, diced
- 500 grams King Prawns, raw and peeled
- 200 grams Mango, diced
- 60 grams Fresh Coriander, chopped
1. Place spring onions into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add coconut oil and thai red curry paste and saute 3mins/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, water and TM vegetable stock to mixing bowl. Place rice in simmering basket and rinse until water runs clear. Insert simmering basket. Place butternut pumpkin in Varoma dish. Place Varoma into position. Cook 25mins/Varoma/spped 1.
4. Add mango to Varoma dish. Arrange prawns on Varoma tray and place Varoma into position. Cook 10mins/Varoma/speed 1.
5. Transfer rice, prawns, pumpkin and mango to ThermoServer then pour over sauce. Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
You could cook, prawns, pumpkin and mango in the mixing bowl and exclude rice to add more flavour. Cook rice separately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun