THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g plain flour, plus a little extra for dusting
- 120 g Parmesan cheese, cut into 2 cm squares, plus extra grated to serve
- 500 g ricotta cheese, full fat
- 2 eggs
- 200 g bacon, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 brown onion
- 6 sprig parsley
- 1/2 large red capsicum
- 400 g baby Roma tomatoes, halved
- 500 g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 100 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 200 g short cut bacon, diced
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp thermomix veg stock concentrate
- 300 g water
- 200 g Full Fat pouring Cream
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan cheese into the bowl and grate for 10 seconds speed 9.
Add rocotta, egg and 260g of flour mix and 30sec . This should form a dough. If required add only as much of the remaining flour as needed to form a dough that you can roll into gnocchi. Too much flour and the dough will become too firm and rubbery to eat.
Transfer dough onto a Thermomat or floured surface and form into a round disc.
Cut into 1.5cm strips and roll into long lengths. Cut with the side of a fork or your spatula.
Place gnocchi onto a floured tray and press lightly with a floured fork to give the gnocchi shape. Set aside until sauce is cooking.
While preparing the sauce bring a good sized saucepan of water to the boil on the stove top.
Place onion, Garlic an parlsey into bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7
Add Zucchini and capsicum and chop for 5 seconds speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
Add chicken bacon and olive oil and saute for 6 minutes 100 degrees speed soft.
Add tomatoes, water, cream and stock and cook for 15 minutes 100 degrees speed soft with simmering basket over the lid instead of measuring cup.
Meanwhile, working in batches, add your gnocchi to the boiling water. Once the gnocchi has risen to the top of the pan, allow to cook for a further 2 mintues and then remove to Thermoserver. Repeat this step until all gnocchi is cooked.
Serve Gnocchi with chicken bacon and creamy tomato sauce. Top with a little additional parmesan cheese if desired.
To Prepare Gnocchi
Bacon can also be pre fried if you like your bacon crispy, to add texture to the dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls