- 75 grams Butter
- 40 gram caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams plain flour
- 380 grams buttermilk or skim milk
- 200 grams Fresh ricotta, (best from deli rather than a tub)
- extra butter for cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Melt butter in TM bowl, 2 min 50 C speed 2
2. Add all other ingredients (except extra butter) and mix 10 sec, speed 6.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix another 5 sec speed 6 if needed.
4. Cook approx 1/3 cup at a time in pre-heated frypan, medium heat, spreading out with the spatula to make a round shape,turning over after 1-2 minutes .
5. Serve with topping of your choice.
Accessories you need
Great with honeycome and maple butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake
- Keto Carrot Cake
- Cooked red cabbge
- Healthy bliss balls
- LISA'S CHOC CHIP BISCUITS
- Creamed Corn
- Chocolate Fudge Slice (No Bake)
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Semolina Cake
- Best Lemon Slice
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake