- 70 grams parmesan, grated
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 grams olive oil
- 100 grams white wine, omit if you wish and replace with water
- 250 grams of Aborio rice
- 800 grams of water
- 1 heaped tablespoon of vegetable stock
- 2 choritzo sausages, sliced
- 160 grams of mushrooms, halved and sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If you have block parmesan grate 15 seconds speed 8 set aside and wash bowl
Add onions and garlic to the bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 5, scrape down bowl
Add oil and cook 3 minutes 100 deg speed 1
Add wine or water replacement, rice and cook 3 minutes 100 deg reverse speed 1
Add mushrooms, choritzo and stock and water cook for 17minutes 100 deg, reverse speed 1
Place risotto in to thermoserver, add parmesan and stir to mix through - let this sit for a few minutes and serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Coriander chutney
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing