- extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- dash salt to taste
- 175 g feta cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 150 g bacon
- 350 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2 heaped tablespoons vegetable stock, concentrate
- 900 g water
- 1 bunch baby spinach
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200C
Brush a baking dish with EVOO
Place pumpkin cubes to baking dish, brush cubes lightly with EVOO, then season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown.
When pumpkin is almost finished baking, put cubes of feta cheese on a baking sheet and place this sheet in the oven until the feta cubes begin to melt along their edges.
Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add bacon and turbo once (or until you reach your desired size)
Add 50g Olive oil and sauté for 5 minutes, at 100C on speed 1 + Reverse.
Add rice and wine. Sauté for 3 min, at 100C on Reverse + soft speed.
Add vege stock concentrate and water and cook for 15 minutes at 100C on Reverse + Soft Speed.
Add baby spinach leaves to bottom of Thermoserve bowl.
Use a fork to mash approximately half of the baked pumpkin and add to the Thermoserve bowl along with the spinach.
When Risotto is cooked pour into Thermoserve bowl and stir through spinach and pumpkin. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
Serve risotto in bowls, and add remaining baked pumpkin cubes and warm feta to the top of each bowl just before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart