- 20g Rice-bran Oil
- 1 Brown Onion sliced
- 100g carrot sliced
- 20g Wood Ear Fungus soaked and sliced
- 60g celery sliced
- 40g red capsicum sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil (optional)
- 300g Glass noodles (dry)
- 700g Boiling water
1. Place oil, onion and carrots in TM bowl- 2mins/Varoma/Spd1/Reverse
2. Add boiling water, say sauce and sugar- 2mins/Varoma/Spd1/Reverse
3. Add Ear Fungus and Glass noodles- 6mins/Varoma/Spd1/Reverse
4. Add celery, capsicum and sesame oil-1mins/Varoma/Spd1/Reverse
Accessories you need
Glass noodles are made from kumura/sweet potato starch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun