THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 chicken breasts
- 200 grams thin rice noodles
- 100 grams bean sprouts, fresh
- 1/2 cup of coriander leaves and stalks
- 80 grams roasted peanuts or cashews
- 1 cup of mint leaves
- 2 red chillies cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice or lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Cut chicken breasts into thirds and place in Varoma dish and tray. Put 1.5 litres of water into TM Bowl and place Varoma on top. Cook for 12-15mins( depending on size of breasts ) on varoma Temperature speed 2. Remove varoma tray and allow chicken to cool slightly while noodles cook.
Break noodles into half, so that they are more managable and place into TM Bowl. Cook on 100 Degrees, for 3 mins
Drain in varoma tray.
Place chicken in TM Bowl and shred on speed 4 for 4 seconds
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix through with hands. Arrange on a large platter and pour dressing over and then roasted peanuts.
Place halved chillies and garlic into TM Bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 secs
Add remainder of ingredients and mix on speed 2 for 5 secs.
Pour into jar and allow to stand to dissolve sugar and develop flavours.
Shredded Chicken Rice Noodle Salad
Nuoc Cham Dressing
Accessories you need
This is a really refreshing salad. You can add many other ingredients. Such as grated carrots, shredded green mango, schallots etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- Variation Zucchini quiche slice
- lchf cheese souffle
- Choc chia breakfast pudding
- Brekky in a glass
- Vege & Pork Steam Bun
- Keens Curry Chicken
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Crushed Garlic
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF