- 400ml Milk
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 100 grams Roquefort or other blue cheese
- extra butter and flour for rammequins
1- Prepare a Bechamel sauce with 40g butter,40g flour and 400 ml milk, cook 8 mn a 90º on speed 4. It has to be fairly thick.
2- Let cool down and add 4 yolks and 100 g of blue cheese (Roquefort is the best, but Danish Blue can be substituted) mix a few seconds speed 5. Keep in a separate large bowl
3- Beat 4 egg whites only when you are ready to bake the soufflé andmix them delicately with a spatula in the big bowl
4- Fill 6 ramequins buttered and lightly floured at about 3 quarters
Soufflé with Roquefort cheese
Accessories you need
Do not open the door of the oven during cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe