- 400ml Milk
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 100 grams Roquefort or other blue cheese
- extra butter and flour for rammequins
1- Prepare a Bechamel sauce with 40g butter,40g flour and 400 ml milk, cook 8 mn a 90º on speed 4. It has to be fairly thick.
2- Let cool down and add 4 yolks and 100 g of blue cheese (Roquefort is the best, but Danish Blue can be substituted) mix a few seconds speed 5. Keep in a separate large bowl
3- Beat 4 egg whites only when you are ready to bake the soufflé andmix them delicately with a spatula in the big bowl
4- Fill 6 ramequins buttered and lightly floured at about 3 quarters
Soufflé with Roquefort cheese
Accessories you need
Do not open the door of the oven during cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto