- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 whole red chilli
- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 10 grams olive oil
- 12 green king prawns, peeled, deveined
- 3 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 fresh lime (juice)
Place coriander in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 5. Set aside.
2. Chop garlic and chilli (remove seeds if you don’t want it too hot), 5 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add onion and chop 1 second speed 5.
3. Add oil and cook 3 minutes varoma temp, reverse, speed soft.
4. Add prawns and cook 2-3 minutes, reverse on varoma temp, speed soft, or until prawns start to change colour.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, cook 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft for 5 minutes, or until prawns have curled and changed colour.
6. When cooked squeeze lime onto prawns, sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Spicy Lime Prawns
Accessories you need
You could substitute basil for coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad