- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 whole red chilli
- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 10 grams olive oil
- 12 green king prawns, peeled, deveined
- 3 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 fresh lime (juice)
Place coriander in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 5. Set aside.
2. Chop garlic and chilli (remove seeds if you don’t want it too hot), 5 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add onion and chop 1 second speed 5.
3. Add oil and cook 3 minutes varoma temp, reverse, speed soft.
4. Add prawns and cook 2-3 minutes, reverse on varoma temp, speed soft, or until prawns start to change colour.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, cook 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft for 5 minutes, or until prawns have curled and changed colour.
6. When cooked squeeze lime onto prawns, sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Spicy Lime Prawns
You could substitute basil for coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Mushroom risotto
- Pumpkin Soup
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread