- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 whole red chilli
- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 10 grams olive oil
- 12 green king prawns, peeled, deveined
- 3 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 fresh lime (juice)
Place coriander in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 5. Set aside.
2. Chop garlic and chilli (remove seeds if you don’t want it too hot), 5 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add onion and chop 1 second speed 5.
3. Add oil and cook 3 minutes varoma temp, reverse, speed soft.
4. Add prawns and cook 2-3 minutes, reverse on varoma temp, speed soft, or until prawns start to change colour.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, cook 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft for 5 minutes, or until prawns have curled and changed colour.
6. When cooked squeeze lime onto prawns, sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Spicy Lime Prawns
You could substitute basil for coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters